- Good chemical resistance.
- Easy to cut and resists fraying.
- Raises ground temperature and maintains soil humidity.
- Resistant to UV light, mildew and rotting.
- Allows rain water through.
- Cost effective weed control with minimal chemicals.
Spun bonded UV resistant black polypropylene. It can be cut for
through planting. Mulches will substantially reduce photosynthesis
by stopping light transmission . However they should for the long
term be protected from the sun. They are ideal for landscaping and
horticultural applications, as a weed suppressant, soil and gravel
separator or base for bark chippings. If good through drainage with
better puncture and abrasion resistance is required at the expense
of light blocking then consider Plantex, at approx 85gsm it is also
Bio-degradable film and paper mulches are also available. Details
upon request - see below for more details.
1.5m. x 9m £ 7.00
1.5m. x 48m £35.00
1.5m. x 100m £50.00
1.5m. x 250m £120.00
1.5 x 100m £75.00
Please Note: All textiles are sold subject
to a -5%/ +10% tolerance. All prices include VAT but do not include
Postage and Packing